Friday 27 September 2013

Driving with two eyes

Driving with two eyes


A long time ago I wrote a booklet for learner drivers and their parents.

Covering many basic concepts that driving schools don't have the time to discuss but make a huge difference to how safe you are on the roads. I have finally gotten around to finishing it (well for now) and have published the full article on my website. http://www.chain-me-up.com.au/driving.asp

If you are learning to drive, or teaching someone else how to, please take a look.

I would love to hear your feedback on the content, and your experiences in learning to drive or teaching others how to drive.

I started riding a motorbike about three years ago, which was about the same time as I taught my daughter how to drive and found the concepts in the book relevent to both.

I will add a new section for motorcycles when I get a moment or 50, as there are quite a few new things to consider when you are on two wheels.

Cheers

Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be manually reviewed before publishing