Friday 11 March 2016

Real Customer Service

service

Fantastic service, great product,

I ordered a chain and received a call not long after from one of the members of staff who was processing my order. He enquired about the size necklace I was after (custom order) and said it would be too small and advised another size. Turns out he was correct, and the new size fits like a dream. I was so grateful for the call, and pleased to see they care about customer service: they could have just taken my money and made the wrong size. Have used this company for a while for silver chains – and will keep coming back.

Serena


Hi there,

just wanted to let you know that I received my order today and I am very pleased with the charms. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Linda


Morning Ross,

Just got back from picking up my charms. As I was expecting no dissapointment. I love them. Now my partner will link them up to my bracelet. Many thanks. Will definately keep in touch.

Anabella Jarmine.;)


Hello Ross,

Necklace arrived at noon today, Glenda say’s to thank you for your efforts and that she is delighted with her 50th wedding anniversary present [ she was able to wear it at our special luncheon today ].

Kind Regards,

Mervyn


I received the 5 link locks yesterday. Prompt and reliable service. I’m impressed with the wide range of your products. I will definitely shop with you in the future. Most of all I’m interested in bracelet charms. I wish more businesses offered service you provide.

Anabelle Jarmine. happy customer.:)


Good Afternoon

My chain arrived this morning, I love it. Regards

Pauline.


Ross

Thank you very much for your help while ordering the links.surely will shop with you in the future. Had a look at your selection and I like it.your service was exceptional.

Anabelle.


Hi there,

Just to let you know I have received my beautiful love birds charm. Thank you so much for excellent customer service. Rest assured I shall return for future purchases.

Judy


Hi Graham,

received the chain this morning and could not be happier with it, beautiful & I will definitely be getting myself one next year & I will be passing your business onto friends and families! Thank you again and wish you and your family a very happy Christmas & New Years

Janine


Hi Fraser Ross

Just wish to advise that I have received my order and it is just beautiful. Very happy. Thank you.

Suzanne


Hi Ross

The beautiful cross arrived today and we are over the moon. It is really exactly what I wanted.

Many thanks and best wishes.

Diana Schofield


Hello – I purchased a white gold bracelet and charm from you some time ago and was very happy with my purchase.

I am buying this charm for my granddaughter and was hoping, if at all possible, to receive the charm by early next week.

Kind regards

Teresa


Hi Fraser Ross

Just a quick note to say I received my order today and I am absolutely thrilled with it.

I had been looking for years for a 9 ct. yellow gold pentagram. The workmanship is exquisite.

Thank you.

Suzanne


Delivered…just love my new chain…I have hung a giant heart and spinner onto the chain…looks wonderful!

Thank you Susan


Dear Ross

My parcel arrived safely this morning. I am really very grateful that you managed to get my order to me so quickly and in time for me to pack into my bags to take on holidays tomorrow. It is my daughter’s birthday while we are away so I have something very beautiful (and small) to give to her.

Our daughter has a lovely charm bracelet that her Dad gave to her when she was born and every year we buy her charms for her birthday to add to this bracelet. Each charm represents something wonderful or exciting that happened within that last year. It truly is a time capsule and a wonderful idea.

The charms from you are probably two of the best I have seen so I will no doubt be buying more from you in the future. Your range is quite extensive as well which makes buying the right charm for the right occasion so much easier.

So very big thank you for all of your help in getting these charms to me and in time. I have also appreciated you keeping me up to date with where my order was so I had no need to stress about it at all. Thank you also for pushing your suppliers to ensure my order was filled. It really has been so nice of you.

Thanks again and kind regards

Elizabeth Mackie


Hi,

I received my order yesterday. Many thanks for excellent customer service. I am very happy with the final product.

Allison


Hi Ross,

Just letting you know I received my order today. All good, thanks very much and the Gold Care Kit gift is a nice touch and much appreciated. It will come in handy.

Kind regards,

Carmen


Hi Ross,

Just wanted to let you know that the chain arrived today and it is exactly what i was after! Thank you so much for your help and speedy responses.

Cheers,

Anne


Thanks again for your personal service. The charms you sent me in November last year were just perfect and they arrived in record time for my daughter’s birthday!

Kind regards,

Sally Wood


Thanks very much for the speedy delivery Ross.

Received the charms last week, but was delayed getting to the post office.

They look great.

David.


Hi there,

I just wanted to thank you for your wonderful products and service. My 9ct pentagram charm arrived today and it’s beautiful! Very happy!

Thanks again, have a great weekend.

Regards

Michelle


Dear Ross,

Thank you for sending my order. It arrived yesterday and I am very happy with it. This charm has been purchased in memory of my husband and I am sure he would have been very pleased with the detail on the bike.

Regards Diane Smiles.


Dear Ross

Thank you for the information. The last charms I purchased were for a special purpose. My mum passed away in New Zealand and my sister and I could not get to see her before she passed. My sister was very close to mum so I made her a little hanging of crystals and in it I wove the knitting, reading, flower and doll charms as these were all things my mother loved.

My sister has hung it up where she can see it.

It was good to create something with personal meaning from these charms.

I was so happy to find them among your products.

Kind regards

Jocelyn


Hello Ross,

I wish every success with your business you have truly given exceptional customer service and this I am very thankful for.

Kind regards

Denise Bowness


Love your products, my husband and sons found your site before I did so got me a charm for my birthday. Very happy with it and the other one that I recently purchased.

Thanks

Lois Wilson


Received chain today. Am very happy with service and product. Will definitely buy from you again.

Thanks

Glenda


Thank you Chain Me Up I received my order and it is awesome

Cheers

Graham Waring


Thanks for my charm, received to-day.

I am very happy with it.

Please send me some of your pamphlets and I will put them on my work notice board.

Thanks Daphne Morgan


Dear Ross,

my purchase has arrived safely and it is EXACTLY as you described.

Thank you SO much!

I would love to leave some positive feedback for your wonderful customer service – how do I find the Customer Feedback page or do I just email you at this address?

Thank you so much – a ten year old niece will be VERY pleased!!

Cheers,

Barbra


Thank you for the charms I ordered. Loved them so much I’m replacing some older ones that aren’t as nice as yours!

Kim


Ross,

Thanks very much. It looks great!

Kind Regards,

James


Yes. Have received my items. Thank you they are lovely. Will be a returning customer for sure.

Stacey.


I recently purchased some charms for my bracelet from chain me up, I am sorry I did now as they make the ones I purchased from our local jewellers look cheap and nasty, the price was the same but the quality and size left the jewellers for dead, I was absolutely blown away with them, I wish I had found your web site much earlier. Thank you chain me up I will only buy my charms from you from now on.

Yvonne Ratcliffe


Hi.

It’s Beau-Marie Mann. I’ve received the necklace and it’s perfect.

Thank u.


Received my goods and I am very happy with them all, very good quality, the wait was well worth it. browsing for my next order thank you chain me up

Yvonne Ratcliffe


Hey Ross,

received the goods. Absolutely amazing thank you heaps. Looks amazing!

Alex


Thanks for your delivery.

On checking them I am very happy with my order.

Cheers Helen


Hi Ross

Just a quick note to let you know that the charm arrived today!

Thank you for your speedy service and for checking with me today that I had received it.

The Tea Pot charm is great – very happy – thank you!!

Regards

Yvette


Good afternoon Ross,

Thank you for your email, the charm arrived on Friday afternoon.

I appreciate the effort you put in getting this charm for me.

Bronwyn


Hi Ross,

Many thanks for speedy delivery on this. Arrived today. Very happy.

I was unable to find this in any Brisbane jewellery store.

Thanks Again

Andrew Skerman


Ross,

The chains have arrived already… Great work (both in product and service).

Geoff


Received my order yesterday and totally love them!!!!

Thank you very much. I will be back.

Hopefully you can help me find a boot similar to this one without the 4 figure price tag…. (Louis Vuitton)

Cass Jeffery


Hi Ross,

I’ve just received my chain and bracelet, they are beautiful, however I am wondering if they have been stamped 9ct, I can’t seem to find a stamp on the chains? There does appear to be a stamp on the clasp, but not on the chain, should the chains also be stamped?

Thanks,

Angela

(our reply) The clasp is the only place where a chain is hallmarked, most charms are also hallmarked, but some are too small. Nonetheless, they are 925 sterling silver or 9ct gold.


Thank you for your service Ross. The charms are lovely.

Thanks

Christine


Hi Ross,

Just wanted to say thanks, love it, its perfect. I may get a slightly smaller one made for the super skinny girls though. I also wondered if you could give me an indicative quote for the same thing in gold. Don’t mean to sound cheap but the cheapest option please!

Many thanks again and I will be in touch very soon.

Kind regards,

Lisa


Thanks Ross

Arrived today… looks great.

Thanks mate.

Dan


Ross,

thanx for the call.

Great, Best customer support,

Ever.

Thanks Mate.

Jez


Ross,

I just received my Charm (Baby booties). they are beautiful.

Thank you for your help with my order & the polishing cloth & keyring.

Heather Bowes.


Hi Ross,

Just letting you know the chain arrived this afternoon, safe and sound and signed for. My son loves it and the case was a surprise and very nice touch. Thank you!

Hope you have a good weekend,

Carmen


Received today and looks great. Thank you! :)

Rick Meredith


Hi Ross,

Just letting you know my order arrived today, thanks. I’m very happy with it, exactly what I was expecting.

Thanks again,

Carmen


wow my bangle is grrreat thankies beautiful :)

Viv


Hi Ross

The charms arrived yesterday and they are exactly what I ordered so thanks very much.

Regards

Martin Dutton


Hi Ross,

Got the chain, thanks so much, it looks great and she is so happy she can wear the pendant again.

Thanks again,

Andrew


Dear Ross,

Received the Mickey Mouse gold charm today and it’s absolutely gorgeous! Love the emails advising the status of delivery as well.

Will shop with you again.

Thanks, Leanne


Hi Ross,

received my chains yesterday – very speedy. Items are exactly what I wanted (it’s always a surprise to see how clean and bright silver is when it’s new, my current collection has that well-worn patina!) Thanks, great service and product as always,

kind regards,

Clare McElroy


Hi there,

I just wanted to thank you for the chain it is fantastic, thank you so much for getting it to me so quickly :)

I will be back again

Kind regards

Elli


Hi ross recieved my wifes package on the 14/5,Thanks heaps for the great service my wife was stoked when she opened it look forward to shopping with you again,Have told all our friends and family about your great store

Regards

Dave L


To the Management and staff of Chain me up, I would like to say thankyou for the prompt delivery of the items that I ordered, they arrived on Friday afternoon, just in time for my sisters 60th Birthday, she was delighted with them and other guests asked of their origin, and of course I told them of Chain me up and their service.

With thanks

Margaret Weightman


Hi Ross,

received my order today. Thank you for your excellent service and prompt delivery.

regards

con


HI Ross,

Thank you so much for your help. I am very impressed with your customer service. I have told a lot of people about you guys so hopefully you will get some business from them.

Thanks Emma


Just to let you know that the chain and fob arrived on Friday. It is beautiful and we will be recommending you to our friends.

Kind regards

Andrew & Margaret


I just want to say thank you for the beautiful charms. i have never known such fast delivery especially at this time of the year. i will definately order from you again. Thank you so much.

Kind Regards

Lesley Armstrong


Hi Ross,

Just a quick note to let you know the chain arrived safe and sound this morning.

And it’s perfect!

Thanks so much,

Natasha


Hi There,

Just a quick note to say a huge thank you for your efforts to make sure my order arrived in time for a birthday. Your service and communication was fabulous. My order arrived in time and I was very happy with the product. I will be sure to let my friends know about your great service.

Thanks again

Linda


Hi, Sorry for the late feedback, the chains arrived when expected and are exactly what I wanted, the graduations work fantastically. The communication from you was great and the overall deal excellent value. I have no hesitation in recommending you to all my friends.

Many Thanks

Lynne


Hi,

I received my order today. I just wanted to let you know i am very pleased and i just made another order. My charm bracelet is looking great and will be finished with this final order. I will be recommending your sight (sic) to friends for sure.

Regards Jessica


Hello again,

Sorry I just missed your call.

Thank you for the effort you are putting in, but especially for following up & letting me know.

I also appreciate that you are being up front & not “promising me the Earth”!!!

I really hope it gets here in time, but if not, there’s not much we can do…

I’ll have to issue an IOU.

Anyway, thanks again & fingers crossed things go according to plan.

Cheers Ross,

Tiana.


Thank you for your prompt supply of my order. Received Friday, was as seen on website. very pleased with item.

Regards. D.Lynch


Hi Ross

Just wanted to thank you for the chain I ordered. I received it today and it was exactly what I was after. And you where right about the weight – it was about 3 or 4 grams heavier than estimated on your site. Great value compared to other jewellery stores! Anyway, appreciate the sale and service you provided me (including the email responses and phone call) and will definitely recommend your business to others and might have to buy myself a matching bracelet soon as well.

Thanks Again

Glen


Hello Ross

I received the gold chain today, my wife loves it, thanks very much. For interest, we visited some well known jewelers in Perth and none seemed capable or maybe interested in creating a gold chain of a specific length. All they wanted to do was to sell their standard shelf stock!

Once again thanks, the service was very good.

Regards

Rob


Hi Ross,

Just a quick email to let you know we got the chain, and (thankfully!) she loves it!

Thanks again,

Bryan


Morning Ross,

My order arrived yesterday and everything is perfect.

Those little chain charm holders are great and I hope to get some gold ones when I have tried them out a bit or I might have to order some more as gifts. They might be a hit at the markets.

Thanks Susan


Hello Ross,

Picked up my order from the post office. Everything great.

Thanks Sue


Hi Ross

I just wanted to let you know I got the chain yesterday. It looks great and thanks for the fantastic turnaround.

Rachel


Hello Ross,

The silver bracelet arrived yesterday – thank you so much.

It was a pleasure doing business with you – I expect you will be hearing from us again with another order. I will also be telling family and friends of your online store – you are doing a great job.

Good luck with it all.

Kind regards,

Renee Young


Feedback already left and you are wonderful, professional and a pleasure to do business with

Thanks & best regards,

David


Hi Ross,

The explanation is clear thank you. I also appreciated the phone call. Your Customer Care service has been excellent. As soon as I receive the chain I will be leaving a glowing feedback on the site…..

Thanks & best regards,

David


Hi Ross

Ok great I will go on your site and order the necklace today. Thanks for your help and your quick response to my enquiries.

Thanks again,

Rachel



 


These are some of the real comments left by our customers over the past few years. We work bloody hard to make sure every one of our customers is happy with our products and service. Maybe that’s why we get a lot of new customers by referrals from their friends and family.


Thank you to all of the people who have make the effort to leave feedback  for us.


Cheers


Ross



Real Customer Service

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments will be manually reviewed before publishing